Thursday, March 1, 2018

"The Doodledaddler" (Nonsense Poem)

"The Doodledaddler"
Key
Doodledaddle: To acquire a very interesting piece of information about somebody, usually a phone number or where somebody lives, which is usually obtained by coincidence.
Tabblace: Restaurant
Deedling: Spying on or looking at people out of curiosity
Fiddlewiddling: Doodledaddling on a low level (getting somebody’s phone number or social media username without their knowing)
Foodledawdling: Doodledaddling on a high level (legit and illegal stalking, like actually following somebody home on purpose)
Ring Ring Info: Phone number
Spin Spin Click Thingy: Locker
Toodledoo: Chat

The doodledaddling.
I started at a young age
Four years ago
But everybody found out about it 
Last school year.

It runs in the blood, really.
I see it more commonly with my mom.
Accidentally going to the same tabblace
As the school principals,
Or deedling the people outside her window.

I mostly doodledaddle by coincidence,
But many think I don’t.
You can ask me to doodaddle somebody,
So long as it’s fiddlewiddling
And not foodledawdeling .

Someone’s ring ring info
Or their spin-spin-click thingy.
Maybe even who they tooddledoo with
And their social life.

Of course, don’t expect me to find other things
Like where do they go on Friday afternoons
Or find their house keys
Or where they hide the Pop Tarts.

The image shows some of my doodledaddling gear. My favorite sweater is black and has four pockets, three with zippers. These pockets can be used for sticky notes, pens, pencils, power banks, and chargers. Above the sweater is a plain black hat that I got in Mexico. There's also my dad's glasses which I rarely use and a red pointer and flashlight to the left. Finally, there's a radio that I got in Mexico which also serves as a bluetooth speaker. Every good doodledaddler has his or her own tunes to doodledaddle to.

No comments:

Post a Comment