Monday, March 26, 2018

SOL #25: Platinum

I have a personal quest that I used to think was pointless and time consuming. I was inspired by Clement and his tales of having to play over his favorite video games over and over. This quest is to get the platinum trophies in my video games. Video games have trophies and achievements that you can acquire for fun. When you get all of the trophies, you get a special platinum ranked trophy. An example is "Destiny 2." I finished the story, I'm not getting the extra content, and my friends barely play it anymore. Why don't I just delete it? I actually did but then a friend of mine wanted to play with me so I downloaded it again. Now I'm focused on getting all the trophies so I can get the platinum and show Clement that he's not the only one who puts hours into video games for useless achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment