Wednesday, March 7, 2018

SOL #7: The Gum Connoisseur

Every is a connoisseur for something. For some people, it's computers or video games. For others, it could be food. For me, it's gum. I know it's called chewing gum and it's supposed to last you more than just ten minutes but I chew it for the flavor. One of my favorite brands and flavors is Trident's Tropical Fruit gum. I chew one stick for five minutes and it loses its flavor. That's when I wrap open another stick. Bigger wad of gum, more flavor. I usually go up to three or four sticks at most. I know that I'll end up spending a fortune on gum but isn't that why they sell value packs that save you four dollars per pack at Cost-Co?

Being an obsessive gum chewer, I know all about different types and brands of gum. I'm writing this chewing Orbit's Peppermint which isn't good on my standards for mint gum but better than Sweet Mint and Spearmint. Orbit mint gum isn't that good because of its half-stale texture and lack of that sting you get in your mouth when you chew real mint gum. They didn't have Trident at Cost-Co so I'm stuck with Orbit for the next two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I could relate to this post. I'm actually chewing gum right now too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete