Friday, March 16, 2018

SOL #16: 7th Grade Flashbacks

There's so many things from last year that I wish I could relive. One of them is playing video games with friends. I bought "Need For Speed Rivals" because Clement and Julian Estrada, a former HMS student, had it too. I know I only got the game to play with them but I think it was worth it. I had fun racing Clement and Julian. We'd use abilities and powers that you could equip on your cars to wreck each other. They were able to do more things in the game since they always had better cars and could use tricks that they'd practiced more than me.

I'd also play a lot of "Call of Duty: Black Ops III" with a bunch of kids that I got to know around the school. We'd have fun free-for-all matches or one v one's fought with sniper rifles. The point of these guns in both real life and video games is distance, penetrability, and damage. Of course, these matches were fast-paced and there has little to no time at all to find a safe spot and aim. The fun in these matches was in being able to fight in close-quarters. If I wasn't doing homework, I was playing video games with some pretty cool kids. I don't play as much with most of them anymore but I miss the fun from those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment