Sunday, March 4, 2018

SOL #4: Nostalgic Video Games

When people think of old video games that bring them nostalgia, they think of old shooter games or retro puzzle games, or Super Nintendo games. When I think of the games I used to play, I think of my old Nintendo DS, Diddy Kong Racing, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Star Wars. I got my DS, I also got LEGO Batman and Star Wars. These games were a major part of my childhood.

Old LEGO video games were usually made up of three to six parts or chapters. Each chapter had around three to five levels. LEGO Batman had six chapters total. Three of them were in Batman and Robin's perspectives while the other three were playable by the perspectives of the villains that were featured in the chapters. For example, The first chapter stars The Riddler. The hero mode of the game had you play as Batman and Robin. The villain mode let you play as the villains in the same chapter such as The Riddler. Another chapter let you play as the Penguin and the third let you play as the Joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment