Wednesday, March 14, 2018

SOL #14: Running Out Of Ideas

I know we're not even halfway done with the month but I, like many others, am running out of ideas. I'll admit I still have one topic that can be used for at least two slices of life but besides that, I think I'll have no good slice of life ideas by March 20th. I told this to Vince and Dylan and now I'm going to use my own piece of advice. Why don't I just write about running out of ideas. The whole point of Slice Of Life is basically just to write every day of the month. All I need to do is just fill one or two paragraphs about ideas or the lack of ideas that I feel that I have and I'm done. See what I did there?

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I too am slowly running out of ideas. Hopefully soon you come up with ideas. Good job!

    ReplyDelete