Wednesday, March 28, 2018

SOL #28: My First Oktoberfest

My first Oktoberfest was last year's. My parents knew it existed but we never went. I was planning on going with my friends last year but there was one minor detail. By minor detail I mean issue that can ruin the fun and experience of being able to hang out with my friends. This detail was my mom. I don't mean any offense but I was honestly glad she didn't end up going with me. She was originally going to but then that morning she got mad because we were having issues with finding clothes for me to wear at an upcoming party for my sisters. Because she got mad, she lost track of time. When we got home from a few stores, she remembered that I told her I wanted to go out. Thankfully, she was sympathetic and let me go alone. By sympathetic I mean she probably thought I was supposed to be there by the time I told her that my friends would get there. Why didn't I want my mom to go? Because she would've been a killjoy. I believe that she would've been too strict when it came to things like what I bought or what games I played and a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment