Saturday, March 24, 2018

SOL #24: 70 Falcon Dollars And A Field Trip Down The Drain

As the title suggests, the seventy falcon dollars and field trip that I was trying to achieve by doing SOL everyday is no longer an option. I didn't write out a slice of life yesterday. I'm not too bummed out about it. At least I get some falcon dollars for being able to write my slices of life for twenty days straight. We're nearing the end of the year anyway so I can start spending my falcon dollars on recess and betting falcon dollars in games of 8-ball with Maddie. I can give my leftover dollars to the seventh graders in Mrs. Larson's class. It was fun while it lasted but I don't really see the point of doing SOL if I can't get the falcon dollar award for ten days straight. SOL ends on the thirty first with is only eight days away. Again, I'll satisfy myself with the twenty day award.

No comments:

Post a Comment