Thursday, March 1, 2018

"An Opportunity To Learn"

“An Opportunity To Learn”

It was an informational meeting
at Morton’s cafeteria
that explained enough details
to let us decide.

Should we go to STEM,
Waking up around six in the morning
For two hours of math and physics?

Or should we not go
And enjoy our sleep
and normal school days.

Personally, I like waking up early
I’d miss out on excel
And half of my first block
But it was worth it

Two hours of math and physics,
The types of topics that I wouldn’t learn at Heritage.
Waking up earlier than almost everybody else
And learning things that I’ve never known before
While being with some of my best and closest friends.

If I’d chosen not to go,
I still wake up early for fun
But without the extra lessons
And spending time with my friends

I chose the better option for me
And I’ve learned so much since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment