Friday, March 2, 2018

SOL #2: The Pop Tarts

Me and Maddie used to play a 8-Ball Pool online a lot. Last year, I went to a party at a church in downtown Chicago. We were celebrating a priest's birthday. There wasn't much for me to do besides play on my phone so I decided to challenge Maddie to a game of 8-Ball. Back then, I lost my stash of falcon dollars and I was running low so I'd challenge her all the time to make bets of two falcon dollars per game.

Maddie decided to play as well. After a while no longer than ten or fifteen minutes, Maddie wins. She's the better 8-Ball player. We were both bored so we texted for a while. Out of the blue, she says she wants Pop Tarts. She tells me that she's in bed and they were a few inches away. Apparently, a few inches is too far for Maddie to reach. The next day, she tells me something hard to believe. Everything she texted and did last night was in her sleep. She beat me at an online game of 8-Ball Pool in her sleep. She carried on a conversation in her sleep.  She craved Pop Tarts in her sleep. There weren't even any Pop Tarts at her house at all. (She told me that too, I'm not sure if there's actually any Pop Tarts at her house.)

1 comment:

  1. There aren’t pop tarts! Man that day was wild, I remember looking through my texts and was so confused. Haha. Always remember I managed to beat you in 8 Ball in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete