Wednesday, May 3, 2017

My Perfect 24 Hours

My perfect 24 hours would start with waking up at 5:40 AM. I'd get dressed and play video games. I might even make myself a few scrambled eggs. At 7:25 AM I would walk to school and talk with friends before school starts. I'd talk with other friends and eat breakfast during EXCEL. My favorite breakfast from school is a bagel with cream cheese. Sometimes classmates don't want their food so I'll eat it instead of throwing it away. 

After EXCEL is over I would go to Math class. Throughout all of my classes I'd talk to friends and classmates, even in math class. I would have Health for Block 2 in my perfect day just for the easy work and the free time you have after doing it. Then I'd go to ELA, do work and go to lunch later. I'd see what's the new meal in the lunch cart which would be a range of my favorite school cafeteria foods. After getting lunch and a milk carton, I'd sit at the 7th table in the lunchroom. I'd have lunch with the other 7th graders and we'd joke around and flip milk cartons. After eating I'd go to recess, maybe even pay for me, Clement, Vince, and Dylan who usually go. Me at Clement would find a basketball and play a one on one game.

After recess we'd finish Block 3 and go to Block 4. Because I had health class, I'd go to Social Studies but I'd rather go to Science in my perfect day. I'd do whatever assignment we had for the day and we'd have some free time at the end. School would end and I'd get packed to walk home. I'd wait for a couple of friends to walk and joke around with. I'd get home and change out of my school uniform unless I wore something else for a dress-down. Once I changed clothes I'd play video games until my mom and dad came home with my two little sisters. Instead of my mom, I'd cook either eggs or whatever my family brought from the store. After eating I'd play videos games with friends until nighttime. My mom or dad would sleep the girls and I'd stop playing.

I'd be in bed but I wouldn't be sleeping. Notice that I said "perfect 24 hours." This is why I didn't start with "perfect day." I'd be on my phone listening to music and maybe watching funny videos and images. At around 11:00 PM I might still be on my phone or playing video games. I'd do this until 5:40. This can be a reality if I wanted to. I just need a school day with no homework and nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment