Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Intro to Me

     There's only four main things to know about me. I'm either eating, doing homework, playing video games, or sleeping. Oh, and I forgot that most of my friends believe I'm a stalker. The myth originates from me knowing where one of my friends lives, her family, her EXCEL, and where her locker was. Since then, Ive been known as the creep who knows everyone's passwords and personal information. I don't mind the jokes made about me and I'm sure the seventh graders will have as much fun talking about my "stalking" habits as the others do. Also, most of the time, I just happen to be places at the right time. If I'm walking home and I see someone unlock a door to a house and walk in, I'll assume that's where they live. It's as simple as that. It's the same with lockers and class periods.

Besides creeping people out by telling them where their locker is, I also enjoy video games. My setup is a Playstation 4 with a normal controller on a small TV less than a foot and a half wide. I play many free games from my Playstation Plus membership and I usually play with friends. I am a huge fanatic of the "Destiny" series as well. I have the original game, all of its expansion packs, and I pre-ordered the sequel early to play a small bit of the game and for in-game bonuses. Along with "Destiny," I play "Killing Floor 2," "Call Of Duty Black Ops 3," "Minecraft," and more. Since I don't hang out with my friends, video games take up most of my time. Basically, stalking that isn't stalking and video games are two important parts of me that everyone should know.


No comments:

Post a Comment