Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Tuesdays with Morrie" Opinion and Bucket List

Before reading "Tuesdays with Morrie," I thought the book would have been about a young child or teenager who went to a restaurant or diner owned by and old man named Morrie. The first two paragraphs containing Morrie's death brought tears to my eyes. I thought the book was a great story until Lorin, Aine, and Mrs. Larson told me that these events took place in real life. My reactions were  mixed with thoughts of feeling great for Mitch being successful in his sports reporter career and thoughts of feeling bad and relatable towards Mitch forgetting his friends and Morrie.

My bucket list:
  • Make a popular meme.
  • Graduate high school.
  • Be successful in the STEM classes I'll take next year.
  • Visit Australia.
  • Own a house in Mexico.
  • Work as a game developer for either Netherrealm in Chicago, Ubisoft in San Fransisco, both, or be an independent developer.
  • Win a cash prize from a McDonald's Monopoly event.
  • Attend E3. (An event in Los Angeles where video game developers and mangers get together to show off their new games, consoles, and software. Those who attend may receive copies of video games before commoners.)
  • Make successful video games.
  • Learn the programming languages C and C++.

No comments:

Post a Comment