Tuesday, March 27, 2018

SOL #27: The Old Xbox

We were all pretty young when the Xbox and PlayStation 1 and 2 was out. Me and my dad used to have our own Xbox. It was great. It was incredible even. I played the Incredibles video game which focused on events that took place right after the film's cliffhanger. It was one of my favorites but I wasn't too good at it. Another favorite was Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2. I barely even remember the game but I know that we had it and I loved it. Me and my dad both loved cars and racing games. There was this basketball video game where I didn't play good but I pretended I was playing as Micheal Jordan and was winning. We also had a snowboarding video game which was really fun. These were the video games I played before I even had my own Nintendo DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment